- Our Knights & Distinguished Personalities
- DIGITAL EDITION
A new twin-tower hotel and residential project rising up on The Palm Jumeirah will feature 12,000-sq-ft branded penthouses that offer the ultimate in luxury living, according to its developer Nakheel.
Called Palm 360, the project will take centre-stage at the Nakheel stand at the Cityscape Global exthibition, which gets under way tomorrow in Dubai, UAE.
The project is anticipated for delivery in mid-2020.
Located on The Palm Jumeirah’s western crescent and set in 500,000 sq ft of landscaped ground, Palm 360 includes two boutique hotels with 110 rooms between them. Residences include 252 high-end one- and two-bedroom serviced apartments and, for the height of luxury, 12 four bedroom ultra-lavish penthouses, including six covering an area of 12,000 sq ft – equivalent to the size of four tennis courts.
Each occupying an entire floor – or two floors in the case of the duplexes – the penthouses boast unrivalled facilities such as a private infinity pool, gymnasium and home theatre.
Residences will be released for sale in due course.
Soaring more than 220 m high, Palm 360 will offer all-round, uninterrupted views of the island, the Arabian Gulf and the Dubai skyline.
Palm 360’s features include a rooftop infinity ‘sky pool’ and speciality restaurant complex connecting the two buildings at the 30th floor, more than 170 m above ground. At 135 m, the pool is longer than a football field. There will also be two further pools located above a range of beachfront restaurants.
The hotels – occupying the first nine floors of each tower, including five floors of guestrooms and suites – will both feature an all-day restaurant, speciality restaurants, a luxury spa, health and fitness centre and a unique lobby-level indoor garden with floor-to-ceiling glass doors that will open onto a vast terrace during winter.
Nakheel Chairman Ali Rashid Lootah said: “Palm 360 will take luxury living and hospitality to a whole new level. Another iconic development for Palm Jumeirah and a new landmark for Dubai, this unique creation brings together the very best in location, views and amenities at what will undoubtedly be one of the most sought-after addresses in the world.
“We are proud to unveil yet another shining example how Nakheel uses creativity and innovation to deliver a unique collection of projects that are recognised the world over, and are confident that Palm 360 will be the star attraction at this year’s Cityscape Global.”
Palm 360 joins an array of other upcoming Nakheel developments on Palm Jumeirah, including the 52-storey Palm Tower hotel and residential complex, Nakheel Mall, The Pointe, The Boardwalk and Palm Boulevard.
• 12 penthouses – six in each building
• Six single storey, entire floor penthouses, size 9,200 sq ft
• Six double-storey duplexes occupying two entire floors, size 12,000 sq ft
• Lowest penthouse located 180 m above ground; highest 210 metres
• All have four bedrooms including a master suite with living room; all bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms
• All have a private infinity pool, private gym, home cinema and maid quarters
• Floor-to-ceiling windows throughout for panoramic, 360-degree views
• Stunning interiors with luxury finishing
• Two boutique, luxury hotels – occupying the nine floors of each tower
• 55 rooms/suites, spa, fitness centre and indoor garden in each (110 in total)
• Five restaurants, including all day dining, three beachfront restaurants and a rooftop speciality restaurant
• Discussions with potential operators are under way
Art-lovers’ townhouse next to Grand Central Park for saleMon, Jan 16, 2017
Beirut’s new luxury tower welcomes ownersWed, Jan 11, 2017
Prime London property ‘still a safe bet’Sun, Jan 8, 2017
Akoya boutique villas go on saleThu, Jan 5, 2017
$21m Strand penthouse promises high lifeWed, Dec 28, 2016
$7m Fitzrovia penthouse is the write choiceFri, Dec 23, 2016
GCC offered taste of West End luxuryWed, Dec 21, 2016
London’s Oceanic House converted to luxury apartmentsThu, Dec 1, 2016
Harrods Estates opens sale of unique townhouseMon, Nov 28, 2016
Harrods Estates offers the Royal CrescentMon, Nov 21, 2016
London riverside homes go on saleSun, Nov 13, 2016
$21m Surrey mansion up for saleMon, Nov 7, 2016
Florida luxury tower to house Aston Martin homesSun, Oct 30, 2016
Art of living!Autumn 2016
Luxury Chelsea penthouse has $20m price tagSat, Oct 15, 2016