- Our Knights & Distinguished Personalities
- DIGITAL EDITION
Ora Caribbean has launched a limited Citizenship by Investment opportunity in Grenada with its latest hotel development, Beach House by Silversands.
The development offers the unique option of a full developer buyback at the original purchase amount after the mandated five-year holding period.
Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment (CBI) programme is the only one that provides visa-free access to both Russia and China which supports those who have a business or other interests within those countries, said a statement.
Grenadian citizens can also take advantage of a direct route to the United States via the E-2 Visa treaty. This allows investors to live and work in the US while managing a valid business. Citizens of Grenada can also enjoy visa-free (or visa on arrival) access to over 140 countries and territories worldwide.
Grenada Citizenship by Investment opportunities are available at the minimum investment level of $220,000 up to significant freehold investments which can include the purchase of beachfront villas.
The Ora Caribbean Group is owned by Naguib Sawiris, an internationally known businessman and hotelier from Egypt, who has personally invested $500 million in the project.
What is different about Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment programme is that it offers the unique option of a full investor buyback at the original purchase amount after the mandated five-year holding period, said the statement.
Given the popularity of CBIs among HNWIs in the Middle East region (the Middle East is the 2nd largest market outside of China for citizenships), Ora Caribbean expects around 35% of enquiries for this new programme to come from Middle East investors.
Richard Hallam, CBI Director, Ora Caribbean said: “The Grenada Citizenship by Investment programme offers investors a unique opportunity to apply for citizenship for themselves and their extended families through one of the most safe and secure programmes available. Ora Caribbean is redefining the investment model by offering a full buyback of the investment at the original purchase price after the mandated holding period. We feel this provides our applicants an unrivalled proposition with the confidence and reassurance of a sound investment backed by a financially secure and successful international development model.”
Other unique benefits to the programme include:
• 60 business day processing time for applications.
• Investment is only funded once the application for Grenadian citizenship has been approved.
• Grenadian citizenship is granted for life and can be passed to descendants, creating a lasting legacy.
• Grenada offers the unique opportunity to include all immediate family on the citizenship application – spouse, children, parents, grandparents and even unmarried siblings.
• There are no language or interview requirements involved with the application – nor any need to travel to Grenada to apply for, or obtain your citizenship.
• Obtaining Grenadian citizenship does not require a visit to or residency on the island for any period of time.
• The application process is confidential, and approval of your new citizenship will not be reported to the country of your current citizenship.
• Investors of every nationality can apply for a Grenadian passport, subject to meeting the minimum requirements – all applicants are subject to a strict, multi-tiered due diligence process.
Ocean living comes to DubaiMon, Feb 4, 2019
Mouawad’s Exceptional RingsAutumn 2018
Swedish Palaces off DubaiAutumn 2018
Penthouses by The ThamesAutumn 2018
'Most expensive' US estate on saleTue, Oct 2, 2018
Palaces on Dubai island unveiledMon, Aug 13, 2018
Two exclusive homes go on sale in USMon, Jul 23, 2018
Savills completes acquistion of Cluttons Middle East businessThu, Jun 14, 2018
The Grand and Ultra-luxeSpring/Summer 2018
On the Beach in FujairahSpring/Summer 2018
Royal Pearls Gets Italian SparkleSpring/Summer 2018
Home is Where the Heart isSpring/Summer 2018
GCC investors offered $20m London homeMon, May 14, 2018
Fujairah Beach villas released for saleSun, Apr 22, 2018
Mideast ultra-rich top home buyersTue, Apr 3, 2018