Niyama Private Islands Maldives now offers extraordinary getaways for the jet-set, with the option to buy out both the islands to enjoy the ultimate in exclusivity and privacy.
Niyama offers a distinct twist on the Maldives with two islands – Chill and Play, perfectly blending adventure with serenity in Nature’s playground. On Chill, guests can hide away and indulge in world-class spa and wellness services at Drift Spa, while on Play, adrenaline is in overdrive zooming through the ocean and surfing the waves.
With the Maldives’ Dhaalu Airport now open to private jets, Niyama Private Islands Maldives is closer than ever, a mere 10 minutes by speedboat.
The resort offers 134 spacious villas and pavilions with access to private beaches and pools. Guests will be spoilt for choice with world-class dining experiences at sea, the underwater playground at Subsix, in the treetops at Nest or deep in the jungle at Tribal. The entire stay will be customised based on the guests’ bespoke requirements and preferences. Adventures await guests above and below the ocean’s surface, from chartering a private Dhoni to snorkelling with turtles or surfing the private waves.
Rates start from $130,000 net per night and the package includes (booking needs to be made at least 30 days prior to the check-in date):
• 134 spacious villas and pavilions
• Full board with tailor-made daily menus for breakfast, lunch and dining experiences
• Access to private beach and pools
• A team of dedicated Thakurus (butlers)
• Diverse water sport activities including snorkelling, kayaking, turtle quest and dolphin excursions
• Surf either as a beginner or professional with its own private wave breaking right onto the shore at Vodi Point
• Access to the best kids club in the Maldives
Package for 30 villas (65 adults) rates start from $40,000 net per night:
• Choice of Beach Pool Villas and Water Pool Villas
• Full board basis with tailor-made daily menus for breakfast, lunch and dining experiences
• Private beach access
• A team of dedicated Thakurus (Butlers)
• One set lunch menu at Subsix, one of the world’s best underwater restaurants
• One Movie Under the Stars experience in your own private beach
Offer valid for bookings of a minimum stay of seven nights from June 1, 2020 until September 30, 2020 The rate is inclusive of 10% service charge, 12% goods & services tax (GST), and green tax of $6 per person per night.
Private return charter flights from Male to Niyama Private Islands Maldives can be organised and the Price will be shared upon request, says Niyama.
On health safety, it says Niyama has had no cases of Covid-19 and guests staying at the resort can be assured of the highest hygiene standards with Stay With Peace of Mind Hygiene programme applied with protective masks, daily temperature checks, use of Environmental Protection Agency approved disinfectants for deep sanitation, extensive hygiene training for all colleagues, strict social distancing across all public areas and 24-hour availability of a resort nurse.
Raffles the Palm Dubai to set new standards in luxuryWed, May 19, 2021
Hush-hush HideawaysSpring / Summer 2021
A Place to be YouSpring / Summer 2021
Stylish Kempinski Palace Engelberg to open in JuneTue, May 4, 2021
Million-dirham suite plus suit packageMon, Mar 29, 2021
Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island resort opensThu, Feb 18, 2021
Accor to open Raffles, Fairmont in QatarWed, Feb 17, 2021
Grand Hyatt Al Khobar Hotel and Residences opensMon, Jan 18, 2021
First Address Beach Resort opens in DubaiMon, Dec 21, 2020
$2.18m New Year deal from ME DubaiMon, Dec 21, 2020
Epic Asia AdventuresAutumn 2020
Sky-High luxury at new Four Seasons in San FranciscoThu, Oct 8, 2020
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam unveils a palaceTue, Sep 15, 2020
Four Seasons London at Park Lane unveils new suiteWed, Aug 19, 2020
Niyama Private Islands offers buyout packagesThu, Jun 11, 2020