The iconic Caesars Palace Las Vegas has completed the renovation of its Palace Tower, the resort's largest tower, featuring 1,181 stylishly designed guestrooms and suites and a price tag topping $100 million.
Considered the crown jewel of the tower, the coveted 29th floor features 10 luxurious new villas featuring exquisite finishes, bespoke furnishings and a curated art program.
The villas range in size from 2,750 sq ft to 4,085 sq ft. Like the grand villas in the Octavius, Forum and Augustus towers, the new Palace Tower villas feature the finest design details including refined flooring, intricate finishes and wall coverings imported from around the globe.
Each villa boasts more than $1 million in exclusive furnishings and décor curated by top designers.
"Caesars Palace is known worldwide for its collection of opulent villas, which have hosted some of the world's most discriminating guests, including celebrities, dignitaries and royalty," says Gary Selesner, president of Caesars Palace. "The completely redesigned Palace Tower, including its luxurious new villas, further diversifies the lavish accommodations and elevated service that distinguish Caesars Palace as one of the Strip's leading resorts."
The Palace Tower's elegantly designed new guest rooms and suites feature cool grey tones accented by royal blue and champagne gold. Design highlights include pillow-top king and queen beds, stone bathrooms and LED flat-screen televisions. Centrally located, the Palace Tower is a short walk to the resort's convention centre, Appian Way shops and Garden Pool Oasis.
The villas, designed by leading firm KNA Design, blend various architectural styles with an eclectic mix of furniture and décor, resulting in the appearance of a worldly collection of styles worthy of a well-traveled aristocrat. Furnishings are a combination of highly detailed, hand-carved items mixed with more simple, streamlined yet sophisticated pieces.
The Palace Tower villas were designed with four primary aesthetics in mind:
* Ancient Grecian - A formal yet masculine style echoing a sophisticated relationship to the Caesars Palace theme utilizing warm hues of grey and blue with splashes of red;
* Biedermeier (German) - A streamlined, elegant European style incorporating rich woods with a slightly masculine aesthetic that incorporates warm neutrals and gold with strong accents of black and a touch of red;
* English Regency - A refined, formal European style that incorporates rich woods, creams and sapphire blue with accents of emerald green;
* French Empire - A formal, elegant European neoclassic style featuring a soft blend of hand-painted finishes featuring light shades of neutral and celadon mint green.
Additional villa design features include the following:
• Imported stone and hand-distressed hardwood flooring featuring intricate designs and patterns
• Powder rooms designed to resemble delicate jewel boxes featuring bespoke, furniture-style cabinets
• A curated art program combines hand-painted wall murals and art pieces which range from tradition to contemporary
• Architectural lighting designed to brighten and add drama to spaces; custom wood, iron, bronze and glass lighting fixtures
• Raised wood paneling and fabric upholstered walls ranging from luxurious silks to velvets, wools and cotton
• Hand-tufted, custom-designed,100% wool area rugs and wall-to-wall carpets imported from Thailand
• 24K gold-plated plumbing fixtures in the master bathrooms and powder rooms
• Steam showers in all bathrooms
• Specialty 85" or 75" televisions with surround sound in living areas, which retail for $20,000
• Fully outfitted pantries with stainless steel appliances
• Toilets featuring revolutionary integrated technology and functions
• Fully integrated whirlpool tubs in all bathrooms with air massage and whirlpool jets
Villa guests are entitled to additional perks and amenities, including the following:
• Private elevator entry to the 29th floor of the Palace Tower
• Around the clock access to butler service
• Limousine transportation to and from McCarran International Airport
• VIP check-in and Total Rewards Diamond queuing at locations throughout all Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas resorts
The Palace Tower suites and villas, along with Caesars Entertainment's most exclusive collection of luxury accommodations across its portfolio of Las Vegas resorts, are available to view and book online via one comprehensive website, www.CaesarsSuites.com. Pricing for Palace Tower villas begin at $3,109 per night.
Hush-hush HideawaysSpring / Summer 2021
A Place to be YouSpring / Summer 2021
Stylish Kempinski Palace Engelberg to open in JuneTue, May 4, 2021
Million-dirham suite plus suit packageMon, Mar 29, 2021
Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island resort opensThu, Feb 18, 2021
Accor to open Raffles, Fairmont in QatarWed, Feb 17, 2021
Grand Hyatt Al Khobar Hotel and Residences opensMon, Jan 18, 2021
First Address Beach Resort opens in DubaiMon, Dec 21, 2020
$2.18m New Year deal from ME DubaiMon, Dec 21, 2020
Epic Asia AdventuresAutumn 2020
Sky-High luxury at new Four Seasons in San FranciscoThu, Oct 8, 2020
Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam unveils a palaceTue, Sep 15, 2020
Four Seasons London at Park Lane unveils new suiteWed, Aug 19, 2020
Niyama Private Islands offers buyout packagesThu, Jun 11, 2020
Fouquet’s Abu Dhabi celebrates its official launchSun, Mar 8, 2020