- Our Knights & Distinguished Personalities
- DIGITAL EDITION
Jewellery Arabia, the largest and most prestigious consumer jewellery and watch exhibition in the Middle East, opens today (November 14) at Exhibition World Bahrain, in Sakhir.
Under the patronage of His Royal Highness Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, the Crown Prince and Prime Minister, the 31st edition of Jewellery Arabia brings together over 650 exhibitors from 30 countries for five days until November 18.
This year’s edition will be held across five halls - Halls 3,5, 6, 7 and 8 -- at the Exhibition World Bahrain.
Asia Jewellers will be exhibiting a variety of luxury brands at Jewellery Arabia, including Messika, Stephen Webster, MJ by Mayyan Jaffar, IWC Schaffhausen, Panerai, and Roger Dubuis, Bovet, L epee, Aramedes and Arnold and Sons.
Bahrain Jewellery Centre is also bringing high-end brands such as Graff, Roberto Coin, Patek Philpee, Chopard, Hublot, Jaeger Le Coultre, Piaget, Breguet, Gerald Charles, Grand Seiko, A. Lange Sohne, Omega, Tag Heuer, Vacheron Constantin, Charles Oudin and Cyrus.
Newcomers at this year's event include Jawhara Jewellery, G Hakim Jewellery, and Vivian & Vladimir.
Some of highlights of Jewellery Arabia are:
* A VIP lounge to network in an exclusive environment.
* The Rising Stars Pavilion, which showcases remarkable talent and unique pieces from new brands and jewellery designers, including Marmari Jewellery, Van Den Abeele, LeBlanc Jewellery and Empire Jewellery.
* The Gold Souq, showcasing a variety of exquisite gold jewellery from brands such as Al Sarraj Pearls and Diamonds, Al Safa Jewellery, Hala Jewellery, Zomorrodah Jewellery, Vikram Jewellers and Al Huda Jewellery.
* A specially curated wristwatch area for watch enthusiasts and collectors alike.
* Workshops offered by the prestigious Dubai Design Academy, catering to all levels of experience, guiding students to illustrate jewellery and create their own pieces.
A comprehensive talks programme has been arranged on the Diamond Dialogues Stage, which provides valuable insights and discussions from the best minds in the industry, exclusively tailored for jewellery enthusiasts. The speakers and the topics are:
• Katerina Perez: Must-have jewellery pieces.
• Tracey Ellison: Unveiling the power of influencer collaborations in the jewellery industry.
• Renad Al Amoudi: Timeless Elegance: Renad Alamoud’s journey in crafting luxury watches.
• Sarah Ho: Precious planet: sustainability in fine jewellery.
• Noor Mohsin, Design like the elite: The secret to success.
• Abeer Al Matooq, Find your inner jewel.
• Nouran Marmari: Your timeless jewellery box.
The talks are open to all Jewellery Arabia and Scent Arabia visitors.
Mohammed Ebrahim, General Manager at Informa Markets, said: “Our visitors’ satisfaction is our top priority and this year we are announcing several workshops and experiences like the returning Jewellery Arabia ‘Rising Stars’ pavilion granting young jewellery designers the opportunity to showcase their designs.
“Through this exclusive event, Bahrain has become a hub for jewellery brands and enthusiasts. Jewellery Arabia showcases exclusive collections, and limited editions to the Middle East collector’s market,” he added.
A brand-new feature at Jewellery Arabia, the Wedding Pavilion, is a one-stop shop for all your wedding needs, from planning to execution and beyond. Wedding services, makeup artists, gifting, headpieces and accessories, hotels, cakes and pastries, home decor, and luxury fashion -- all under one roof. Some of the brands include Blessing Sarl, B Bloomed Sal, Maryam Al Mahmeed, GUL, Four Season Hotel, Orangery cake, Wasan's room and Naseem Al-Andalus Fashions.
Jewellery Arabia will also include a five-day fashion show showcasing the latest trends in fashion and jewellery from international designers, with three daily sessions starting at 6pm, 8:30pm, and 10pm.
Meanwhile, Scent Arabia will be held alongside Jewellery Arabia at the Exhibition World Bahrain.
The first-of-its-kind event will bring together leading perfumers, brands, and retailers from around the world to showcase the latest and most prestigious fragrances. Scent Arabia will also showcase a wide variety of features which include:
• A fragrance photo booth, where visitors can take photos, connect and explore the different scent notes.
• An exclusive culinary journey “The Scent Arabia Aromatic Indulgence” will be hosted by Chef Lorenzo Head chef of Due Mari Restaurant at Jumeirah Gulf of Bahrain Resort and Spa.
• Food and beverage retail outlets that include Pollen, the knot, Brewed.
• Thai Pavilion will offer perfumes, body oils, candles, and massage oil, all the way from Thailand.
• Ajmal is showcasing the world's largest burner at Scent Arabia
Planet of OMEGA showcases unique timepiecesWed, Nov 22, 2023
Hublot launches Dubai Watch Week specialsTue, Nov 21, 2023
DWL offers Audemars Piguet Royal Oak UAE editionThu, Nov 16, 2023
Dazzling Jewellery Arabia show opensTue, Nov 14, 2023
Christie's brings rare collection of watches to DubaiMon, Nov 6, 2023
Bulgari’s New CreationsAutumn 2023
Excalibur Blazes in BlueAutumn 2023
Stay Connected to FootballAutumn 2023
Timely Gifts for the SeasonAutumn 2023
200 brands on show at Jewellery & Watch ShowTue, Oct 10, 2023
New Montblanc timepiece honours MinervaSun, Oct 8, 2023
OMEGA's latest Seamaster salutes Emirates Team New ZealandMon, Sep 18, 2023
Bulgari reveals six new creations at GWDSun, Sep 10, 2023
Watches and Wonders Geneva in AprilSun, Sep 10, 2023
Excalibur blazes a new trail in blueWed, Aug 30, 2023